Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020




Happy Friday!

























Bringing you my Friday Favorites!

+ ..these hooks
+ these baskets
+ my new sunglasses >> Ginger Parrish inspired

+ all the Market goodies from love + grey.




















clay rainbow wall hanging

+ Lizzo Radio on Pandora when it's just me jamming in my van.

+ pretty nails
I  just began getting my nails done for some ME time - a little self care! I hate the buffer tool and fake nails. So I thought how can I get nice looking nails that will last awhile and I began searching natural nails. I found the Acrylic Overlay method with gel polish and tried it. It's been over a week since I had them done and they look new!



























+ Maskcara makeup.






















I'm in love with this brand of makeup.
Just received this "Frenchie" lip and cheek color for the second time.

+ This rug
























and this one too ;-)


Last...
The N E W Leanne Ford Collection from Crate and Barrel is so good!!

If I needed a new bed - it'd be this one for sure.

But this is good and this  and this too!

Happy Friday!
XO






No comments:

Post a Comment