Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Oils 101



Hi..this is our little oil house holding all our little bottles of wellness.
So here are some questions I had and you may too!

1. How do you use oils?  Our family uses oils daily for immune + emotional support and for sleep. AHHH good sleep is important to us! My favorite combo in the diffuser is Lavender + Cedarwood on our nightstands. I love to freshen up the kitchen after cooking with citrus fresh. We diffuse thieves and purification when there is sickness at school to get rid of all the germies. I put oils on my kiddos feet, spine or wrists and the combo varies depending why they need the oils. I've made bug spray, allergy bomb, achy muscle creams, every roller combo I can think of and I use thieves cleaner everywhere in my house. It's in a pretty amber glass bottle in my kitchen that I purchased from Amazon

2. What should I purchase to get started? I would dive in with the 'premium' starter kit for $165. You get 12 of the most commonly used oils + a diffuser of your choice, a lifetime wholesale membership (24% off retail pricing where you can shop as little or as often as you'd like!) and access to our oily community on Facebook. The starter kit is the best value and provides you with everything you need to get started as soon as your kit arrives.

3. How do you put oils on?  
NEAT - this means you apply a drop of oil on your skin directly. I usually apply everything "neat" on myself, but you'll want to use a carrier oil for your kiddos. I love to use fractioned coconut oil (amazon) , grape seed oil or olive oil. 
DIGEST - you can digest oils like peppermint for an upset stomach or lemon with water to detox. They even make veggie capsules for you to put drops of oil in and then swallow. Like the antibiotic bomb! 
DIFFUSE - this is the most popular way to use oils.  You put oils in your diffuser with water and push start. Have you seen the best diffuser made by young living? Its on my wish list - the Aria. It is a showstopper for sure. The aria plays music, comes with a remote to turn on and off and sits pretty! Its $100 off when you purchase it with your kit - wish I did this.

4. Do I have to order more oils monthly or sell them? NO YOU DO NOT have to do anything else with young living unless you choose to. Your kit can be a one-time purchase and you get a whole sale membership giving you 24% off if you should choose to purchase more oils in the future. 

4. Where do you get your carrier oils, rollers, spray bottles, etc. Amazon Check out my favorites HERE!


More questions?? Email me lwagner1250@gmail.com



















If you are READY to begin...


 ORDER HERE and make sure the number 11762577 appears in both the 'Enroller' and 'Sponsor' ID fields. Then, you sign up as a MEMBER and this doesn't mean you have to sell oils it just mean you are purchasing the starter kit and will get 24% off your oil retail prices. Also, by choosing to be a MEMBER you do not have to choose a monthly subscription. This just means you are getting wholesale pricing. 

Click 'Get Started' and 1st you will then have the option to select your diffuser. The default diffuser or "beginner" diffusers are desert mist or dewdrop. Next, you have the option to set up your Essential Rewards and choose the monthly "Autoship" option. This is the way to go if you are looking to order oils outside of the kit such as the theives cleaner, thieves detergent, mightypro kids chewables, etc. If you are looking to ditch and switch now this is the way to begin!

When you sign up as a wholesale member you then have the option of becoming a member of our Facebook page. This is where you can connect with other oil members and learn everything you need to know about using oils. You can search for symptoms and find the oils that will help the most and see testimonies on what worked for other. All members are here to chat about their oil recommendations and help you learn and get the most out of your kit.

Let me know how I can help!






No comments:

Post a Comment