Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Lately...

Happy March!

Spring is almost here + we are beyond thrilled.













































I mentioned on instagram I've been buying plants here and there to encourage spring to get here sooner.
Not sure it's helping we have more snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Blah!

We are ready to get outside for baseball + trampoline jumping + walks on our road. All of it!
Blake's 4-H goats will be here soon, so that will definitely get us outside and taking care of them as they adjust to their new home.


Nash is still going to preschool 2 days a week and he just had preschool pictures today. 
We chose this shirt for his first school pictures. :-)












































We are still using our oils E V E R Y D A Y.
























Sickness is all around us this winter and 
I truly think oils have helped us! They’ve helped us recover quicker if we do get sick,  made a bigger virus turn into a small cold or they have helped deter the sickness away from us completely.

Here’s what we do!  // Diffuse + Swipe //

We diffuse young living 
Thieves (4 drops) + purification (4 drops)
and we have an immunity roller (8 drops of each topped of with fractioned coconut oil) that the kids and even hubby & I will swipe ; on either our feet, wrists or down our spine. This helps tremendously. 













































We also are a big fan of using a tummy roller that I made with 6 drops of digize and 6 drops of peppermint.
Helps tummy issues go away pronto!  













































We also are big fans of Young Living "Kidscents" MightyPro. They are little packets of fruit punch powder loaded with lots of good stuff to help the gut and the immune system. My boys say they taste like pixie sticks. Win win!












































Then, my new favorite oil is peace and calming. 
We add this to our lavender & cedarwood combo at night and the boys have all been nodding off quicker and sleeping really well. I love it too! I roll it on the back of my neck when I’m ready to go sleep and my mind isn't wandering all night long. 
Again, we love our oils!


I just ordered this foot peel from Amazon. It had lots of good reviews, so I can’t wait to try it.


Then, for the house I’ve been eyeing this vase and I’m loving it on our tv cabinet by the blush planter.
I’m so happy we have this project crossed off the list. 













































Also, looking at this side table.
My hubby says we need a new one desperately, since we’ve had our current side tables for over 10yrs. I've been waiting since I still have a house full of boys.

We are still working on house projects here and there. The black wall is complete and all the frames are almost up! We have to rig up a couple of the frames since they came without hanging materials.
However, we purchased these frames  + loving birch everything right now.

That's it for now.
Spring we see you..!


Happy day!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment