Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

my likes and links....


We are about a week away from Valentine's Day!
Found this picture of our first home. 
This is how I decorated, what I called our faux mantle for Valentine's Day.

I have boys, so they don't say much about this holiday because let's face it there is a lot pink and red involved. However, they do get excited about their classroom parties.
Blake & Callen chose Lego Batman Valentine's, mainly because the movie comes out this weekend.

It just so happens I follow the sisters at Lolly Jane and they came up with these free printables.

I'm in charge of games for Callen's kindergarten class. 
We are going to play Musical Hearts & Pin the Kiss!

For the first game the kids will dance until the music stops and they have to find a heart to land on. I'm making candy hearts with V-day sayings on them out of construction paper. 






















This is our Cally bear!


Callen is always game to help on a crafting project, so we'll do that one together. 
We played musical hearts in Blake's kindergarten class and it was a big hit!

Here is a glimpse of Pin the Kiss..very cute! 

With permission I would like to blow up pictures of the Kindergarten teachers and principal and have the kids blindfolded to pin their kiss!

Speaking of Mr. Callen..

He has always been my picky eater. We found out he has not been eating his lunch at school..at ALL.  If he ate anything it was a cookie.
So, we are now packing his lunches. He and I both love this container from Lunch Bots which makes lunch time fun and they are easy to pack.

Ok things I like for the week....



I bought these prints for our bedroom!



And this...

























I have a crush on this mama. She has three girls so I feel like I can relate to her since I have three boys. 

Oh, you gotta see her lovely home. 

She has a great post on how to create a "Gallery Wall"
Love this post she wrote to her followers. Her insta @jlgarvin

The cutest dorm room. Seriously, it's a dorm room!


My iTunes playlist

- Play That Song - Train
- Hand Clap - Fitz and the Tantrums
- Pete's Dragon Soundtrack (for Nash)

And last but not least, here are some Mama's I follow on Insta ..


Sara Parsons


House Seven


Michelle Janeen


Brittany York


Amy Lou Hawthorne


Hope you have a great weekend!

Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment