Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Happy Saturday!

I am continuing my journey to get a little more personal on the blog and sharing my favorites, what happened in our week, and a few items I found or bought this week that I love.  Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

My like and links for this week...
1. Black accents for the bedroom. I found this photo on Pinterest and the colors & textures are what I'm looking for to finish up the final details of our master bedroom. If you follow me on Instagram you saw that the Be Still My Soul prints are finished and we are getting even closer to being finished!























2. The next project on the list is getting photos up on the walls upstairs. We have a lot of blank walls up there, so it's time to fill them up. Here are a couple ideas I'm looking at.


























3. I follow Mint Arrow's blog and Insta. She always shares the latest deals, like right now Anthropologie has some sales going on in their bedding section.  She's a good one to follow!

4. I had fun joining Callen's class this week for their Valentine's party.

























I volunteered for Blake's Kindergarten class parties when he was just starting out, so now it's Callen's turn. We played Pin the Kiss and Musical Hearts. From what I saw it looked like the kiddos had a blast!




Here are my boy's Valentine boxes for this year.  
Just something simple this year, but it put a smile on their faces.

That was our week.
Now my hubby and I are getting ready to head out for a night on the town with no kids.
I think a movie, dinner at Cooper's Hawk Winery and a stroll through Anthro are on the docket!

Thanks for stopping by..
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment