Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Our Kitchen


We are home!

We officially moved into our new house this past October. (10.10.2015)
We are very pleased with how every last detail turned out. We honestly couldn't be happier!!

I'm finally getting around to taking pictures of our spaces. So, first up is our...

 //Kitchen// 














White cabinets - quartz countertops - gray island - oil rubbed bronze hardware! I chose most of these items two years prior to building and I'm still in love with my choices.

The first morning we woke up it was like Christmas!
I never want to forget thinking ..WOW..this is all ours! We feel truly blessed!




I love waking up to this kitchen every morning. //Coffee// tastes so good in here:-)

I have a dishwasher again and I will never take having one for granted again! I have lots of space to cook and I do that a lot here. I am in this kitchen 90% of my day cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner! I have no complaints though..I love my kitchen.


A couple months after we were settled in we went ahead and had our white subway tile put in. It's so easy to clean! I wish I would've put it in our last home. 

I get asked about ALL the white a lot!  I LOVE that it's white!  I can see splashes, spills and messes the minute something is on there and it's cleaned up immediately! 


When you turn the corner from the mudroom entry off the garage this is the first view you see! It's definitely a nice /Welcome/.



I hope to continue to share spaces once they are completed! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lauren

//Sources//

White Cabinets// KraftMaid /local store Gillman Home Center
Gray Island (Cloud)// KraftMaid // Gillman
Quartz Countertops // Snow Drift // 
Hardware // Knobs & Pulls // Lowes
Hardware // Long Bar Handles // Home Depot online
Subway Tile // Pure White // 3 x 5 //  Light gray grout // local store Levensteins Abbey Carpet
Lighting // White Farmhouse Pendants // Home Depot  - Still have these in case I wanna swap out // IKEA
Lighting // Kitchen Sink Pendant // Lowes
Appliances // Whirlpool // Lowes
Faucet // Delta Faucets // Chrome // Cassidy Single Handle Pull down
Wagner Wood sign //  P and H Chalk
Flooring // Laminate Wood Flooring // brand "Reclaim'' // local Levensteins Abbey Carpet
Clock // IKEA
Bar Stools // Target





No comments:

Post a Comment