Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


It's another snow day here.

I think we may be in for a long, cold snowy winter this year. We can't complain..all the white covered trees and sun-kissed snow, it's so beautiful!


So, that being said I've been able to finish everything Christmas related - decorating - shopping, and now the only thing left is to enjoy it all. We are beginning the Christmas concerts, parties and visits to Santa this weekend. Bring on the celebration of Christmas.

Here are some pictures of our home "all decked out" in Christmas attire.

 

 








 
 
 
Happy Holidays!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inspiring me :) I love what you're doing with your 'mach mantle' area above the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Cara - Thank you!
    I saw your new blog and it looks great!
    We'll have to trade Blogger secrets ..I'm always trying to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete