Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's Fab 5

It's time to put my Pinterest boards to use! I'm a pin addict, so I've decided to share my favorites each Friday. Let's see..we'll call it "Friday's Fab 5"!
 
This Friday I would like to share my top 5 inspiration pics for our new home.
So, here we go....
 
Friday's Fab5
 
It's all about the exterior today.

#1 Farmhouse with a wrap-around porch is a definite.

       #2  
White fence on a country
road..takes me home.

#3
Gray siding with white accents. Really pops that color.
 

 #4
This just reminds me of why I want to move "home".
Hang anything you want on a closing line.
Also, a reminder of the fresh scent of air dried laundry.

#5
Inviting front porch with rocking chairs and ferns.
 
Please visit my Pinterest page to see the image credits.
 
 
Happy Friday!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment