Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Banner Tutorial

Hi there!

Thank you so much UCreate for my very first blog "Shout Out"! Feeling blessed.
Here is a closer look at my beachy fall mantle.
 
Scroll down to see where I found my "Autumn" letters.
 

Mantle Includes:
*Pallet Board Background sprayed paint white.
*Navy Chevron candle (TJ Maxx)
*Navy with Orange Stripe (Brightsides) fall print
*Monogram W from Meijer
*Burlap Banner from Meijer
The banner was made from burlap banner cut outs on clearance! The letters were traced from the computer screen  from the Shanty 2 Chic blog - Free printable letters to paper.
 
Then from the paper I traced the letters onto burlap with a black sharpie and painted them in white. (and no joke I used white finger nail polish- it's all I had with a small brush:-)
 

I'm hoping to change out the Autumn Banner to BEWARE as we get closer to Halloween and I really need to get some pumpkins soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment