Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Retail Therapy!

Yay Yay Yay!

I'm so thankful for checking out a recent post of Jessie's at Cape27blog.  She displayed some of her favorites from West Elm that are new, fresh and "happy"!
West Elm happy stripe pillow
I couldn't resist this happy stripe pillow cover  from West Elm, and once I began browsing I couldn't stop.
I began with the happy pillow, then following these stripes... my eye caught the stripes in their bath accessories. 
I ended up purchasing all of these items for my guest/little boys bath. 

Hammam Stripe Hand Towel Slate/White


 I didn't get Katie ..I asked for a "W"

 


I know it's a lot of gray, but my guest bath is painted citron green and the gray will compliment this color well. I'm so excited to add all of these stripes to my home!  I'm sure my boys are too...wishful thinking!

Thanks again,
Jessie at www.cape27blog.com 

I will share pictures of my new accessories very soon!

p.s. We are painting our living, dining and kitchen areas today.  Porposie Gray by Behr. I can't wait to show those pictures too.

Enjoy your day
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment