Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

All Things Spring




The warmer weather + sunshine have been showing their faces lately and I got Spring on the brain. So, here is my brain dump on "All Things Spring"!

















I tend to find more plants this time of year and here are some cute planters to put them in..

+ the rattan plantermodern face planter or the wood planter

Love to add a new pillow here and there, yet keep it neutral. 

+ this striped lumbar or pom pom pillow are great neutral options.

This rug will def. help bring spring to the kitchen!

+ yuma runner by LeAnne Ford or this tray.

Then for spring in the entry these..

+ hooks and sun print would look great


Thanks for stopping in!

-L


I began spring cleaning last week in the boy's rooms and it landed me here in Blake's room. 

















Sources



bed frame   

bedding 

ADVENTURE + print

curtains

desk + chair

I also shared this rubbermaid that we store our kids papers in. 
We don't add everything here, but we do put art projects + report cards + awards and certificates.



I shared a few patio favorites I spotted at Target!





We are ready for spring break and headed to warmer weather in AZ.  We have some plans to take in baseball + awesome views of mountains and cactus. Here are just a few items I purchased for the trip.


A CalPak  



I think this will be my v best friend on the trip. 

My go to slides

my suit

Boys tees >> this and that 

Swim trunks #1  #2  #3


That’s all -happy spring!!✌🏼

+Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment