Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2017


//Happy Birthday to our sweet boy Callen//

To: Callen



 You have the sweetest soul and biggest heart. Your imagination is out of this world and you have so much love to give to everyone!




This is your bedroom at 7. You share your room with your little brother Nash. This is your side of the room - you chose the lion picture and Nash has a tiger cub. 

For your 7th birthday you asked for a Superhero party with a Superman cake! Your wish list was a puppy or a ring, so you could give it to mommy. You still hope to marry me little man. I'm soaking it up while I can.
We asked all your guests to dress up as a superhero and they were excited to do so. Even Papaw came as a superhero! 















I hope you had the best 7th birthday ever Callen!
I love you! XOXOXO

From: Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment