Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

my likes and links...





























We had a lot on our calendar for the week with the kid's activities. However, Nash decided to add to it with a slip and fall in the bath that required stitches. No fun at all, but he's on the mend!

























Jason and I are trying to finish up the master bedroom.

We need to tackle the walls. He's in charge of switching the TV to another wall and helping me get a large mirror up. As soon as things slow down again, we'll be tackling that project.

Here is the original mood board I drew up for the bedroom.

And a progress pic...

I moved our rug from the dining up to our master. 
"Shopped the House" really...and put some other items in here to freshen it up.

Here are some items on my wish list for the master.

This ladder is really cute.

I've been gushing on this statement piece for awhile now. (It's called a juju hat)

A contemporary mirror from here.

I'm thinking this would look great above the bed or in our master gallery wall. Oh and this large print would look cute in a "W" in our gallery wall.

I'm crushing on this open concept living room & kitchen put together by Studio McGee.




I'm really looking forward to a girls weekend this month. So, I purchased a couple pieces to try out for our GNO!  You can see them here and here. Woot Woot!  It's a big deal! We all have kids under double digits and we rarely see each other.  Can't wait!

Well, that's all.😊

If you made it this far...
Thanks for stopping by!
Lauren





No comments:

Post a Comment