Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Need a quick gift idea for teachers?
I'm sharing mine right here. 
 
I made some cute gifts for my son's preschool teachers this week. He graduated from Preschool! (major tears from momma) 
So, I wanted to acknowledge the two special ladies that helped him prepare for Kindergarten the last couple of years.
 
  
 
I gave each teacher a succulent in a snazzy coffee mug with a framed teacher quote. The gift ideas were of course from Pinterest.
 
**You can find the links to each of the printables below.**
 


For the succulents gifts I used...
  • a cute coffee mug
  • 1 small succulent from Home Depot
  • printable tag
  • small piece of twine
 
 To personalize the gift, my preschooler signed his name on the back of each tag.
 
 
 
 
 
Our teachers got a frame and plant they could use in their classroom, and a coffee mug they can use later on. My son was proud to give his gifts and our preschool teachers were very thankful!
 
  
Resources:
"Thanks for Helping Me Bloom" printable tags from iheartnaptime
 
"It takes a big heart to help shape little minds"  printable from blissful roots or itsybitsycreations

No comments:

Post a Comment