Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub

Mother's Day is right around the corner.
Need a quick gift?
I have one to share, "Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub".
 
 



Just 4 ingredients needed
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
  • 1 cup of sugar
  • 5 drops of Lime Essential oil
  • 1 lime
 
Directions: In a small bowl mix the coconut oil and sugar together. Add a tbsp. of lime shavings and just a little squeeze of juice from that lime. Mix well. Then add your lime oil drops. That fresh lime scent is heavenly when you first open the jar.
 
The hardest item for me was finding a small mason jar to put my ingredients in. However, I got lucky and landed a set that was just stocked in the canning section at Kroger.
 
I had the chevron cardstock already from www.papersource.com. I traced the inner circle of the lid on my cardstock, then glued it directly onto the lid. I made a quick black & white label, printed it and glued it to the cardstock. 
 
That's it. I did the ingredient shopping, scrub mixing and label making in just a couple hours before our Mother's Day outing last year. And I was just a little...or I'd say a tad late.
 
Happy Mother's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment