Friday, April 14, 2017

Boy's Easter clothes

It's Good Friday here.
My boys are excited to be home and the weather is beautiful! 
We have a jammed packed weekend and it's already begun with a fun day of coloring Easter eggs, playing with our neighbor friend and a birthday party this evening.

Later this weekend we will get to spend time with family and dive into the easter egg hunts!
I thought I'd share what my boys are wearing for Easter this year. Annnd this way I have somewhere to come next year to see what we wore and what's hiding in the closet.

We are keeping it casual since we usually have somewhere to be right after our church service, so I try to keep them content. Gray twill pants, linen blend button down shirts and black waxed hi tops. They are sold out in black now, but these colors are cute too.






































(shirts & pants are from old navy - shoes are from h&m)

Happy Easter!
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment