Monday, December 12, 2016

Command Center

We have a command center. Our schedules were piling up, so it was needed!


I found everything at Hobby Lobby and the other items were shopped for right here in our home.

The pin board did not make the cut, just because it would be hanging too low. 
Mr. Nash who is 2 would just be pulling on it.
I'm sure we'll include it somewhere for organizing!


The calendar, arrow with hooks, round chalkboard, the "&" sign, plaid pin board and bottom sign are from Hobby Lobby. The clock is from Target. The arrow on top was an Etsy purchase.

I made the wreath above and found the flannel ribbon from JoAnns. 
This wreath was made for a friend!


Here is our command center today! We all love it and everyone
is contributing to it daily with their activities. 
I'm sure I'll add to this wall collage
when I see items that are fitting.





                                For now it's complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment